You’re great at what you do. And that’s why your boss wants you to teach the whole department, and then some, how to do it right. Well, that’s where iorad comes in. iorad helps you create interactive tutorials to make flawless training and knowledge bases in just a few minutes – saving you more time to think…and, well, do what you have to do.
iorad works by navigating through any web application stitching together step-by-step instructions, with you at the helm. There’s no need for screenshots or messy templates. It captures the screen directly, breaks down the steps and you can simply share the link or print off your guides.
And it just got a whole lot better…
Here’s a quick update on the new features we’ve been working on that will help you teach anything to anyone while saving you well-earned time.
We’ve added a slew of incredible updates and features that’ll make recording and editing tutorials a breeze.
1. The iorad Chrome Extension – faster, better, easier tutorials from your browser
Who doesn’t use Chrome? We heard your cries and have launched our own Chrome extension, so now you can easily create tutorials right from the comfort of your own browser. More and more programs and software are moving online. And of course, you’ll want to make sure your whole team is on board with this move, becoming masters of any web-based application.
You can still use iorad for desktop, but, for those who use Chrome, the iorad extension will be available at your convenience to record your web-based tutorials easier and faster.
How it works:
- Simply install the extension by selecting “Add to Chrome” in the store, click “Add Extension” in the pop up and voilà. Two seconds and you’re all set, no fussy downloads or installations.
- Navigate to your web application or website (ex. website backend, Quickbooks, Salesforce, social media, etc.) and once you’re ready to record your tutorial, click on the extension and then “Start Capture” to begin.
- Click through the steps of your web application.
- When you’re done click on the extension again and select “Done”. Your tutorial will be automatically saved in your account to access, share or edit.
How’s that for e-learning?
2. Voice Narration – record directly or upload audio
Love the sound of your own voice? Describe each step exactly how you want (sing it, rap it, heck, auto-tune it). Use our new voice recording tool or upload a pre-recorded voiceover on your selected slide.
Note: Premium feature only.
3. 50 Other Ninja Tweaks
Wait did we say 50? Yes! We’re always working to provide a simple, seamless experience, so our team has been hard at work in stealth mode creating powerful yet subtle tweaks to your iorad experience. We won’t go through them all but with these new changes, creating a tutorial has never felt so smooth. Log in for better user experience and faster delivery.
What are people saying about iorad?
Need we say more? Stop stalling and sign up!
Still need a wee bit more time to think about it? Install our Chrome extension first and see how you feel.