Are you ready to do some heavy lifting? You’re loving making interactive tutorials, you’re making a lots of them and so are all your teammates. But making sure all tutorials are consistent may be a challenge. Going back in to edit each tutorial is a hassle.
Well, here’s an easy way to bulk up!
In your iorad settings, you have the option to bulk edit all your tutorials in seconds. You can hide or show the header, menu, sharing and print options in both the player and embed layout. You can also set access type, the theme and make View Steps as the default view. By adjusting your settings, you avoid having to make edits one by one, instead you achieve brand consistency and save a ton of time!
Here’s how to make bulk edits:
(or run through the steps in our interactive tutorial!)
- Log into your Premium account.
- Click “Your Account” in the left-hand side menu.
- Click “Tutorial Settings” in the top right corner.
- On the Tutorial Settings page, you can make one or many changes to your tutorials. Check off “Remember Settings” so all future tutorials will have the same framework.
- When you’re done, click “Apply To All Tutorials.” We understand people change, companies change and ideas change. You can always go back in and edit your settings at any time.
Whether this is your first tutorial or your hundredth, reviewing your settings will help you build tutorials efficiently and shave off a lot of time.
Go give your tutorials a work out now, so you don’t have to.
*Bulk editing is only available for Premium accounts. Upgrade to Premium here.