As part of iorad’s mission to enable training and learning for all, our team commits to creating accessible materials and strives to build inclusive products for users of all abilities. We do this by following the guidelines set out by the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
We are proud of the accessibility features the iorad player includes, such as:
- The “View it, Watch it, Print it, Quiz, Do it” are accessible using arrow and tab keys.
- The “Close” button is accessible using tab and arrow keys.
- The addition of notification of expanded state for the “Language Translate” button.
- Adjusts to device orientation and zooming capabilities
- Headings, labels, and structure support accessibility
- Text is size, space, and contrast compliant
- Descriptive help messages
- Audio and visual options
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. Working with a third-party auditor to perform a VPAT (Voluntary Product Accessibility Template), iorad maintains compliance with the auditing standard WCAG 2.1 Level AA.
iorad is committed to providing accessibility to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. Our Accessibility Statement and iorad Player Accessibility Conformance Report demonstrates that commitment. Please use firstname.lastname@example.org to address any accessibility-related comments or concerns to iorad.