Can we use AI to our advantage and not feel threatened by it? Absolutely - and iorad's Sean Adams describes a great example of how AI makes his job easier and positively affects his interactions with clients through AI augmented call summaries.
Sean created the iorad tutorial below for his original LinkedIn post. He uses [and got me hooked on] Fathom, "...a free Zoom app that records, transcribes, and highlights the key moments from your Zoom calls so you can focus on the conversation instead of taking notes."
So where does AI come in? Sean states, "Fathom notetaker app now has an #ai summary tool that created this snippet from a recent meeting." He uses the AI summary, makes minor tweaks or adds informational links to the text, and then uses his HubSpot tools to share and track the interactions with his clients. It's all explained in this tutorial:
1. Upon starting your Zoom meeting, Fathom's NoteTaker app will ask to join the meeting automatically as an attendee. You will see Fathom's blue logo show up in your zoom meeting
2. When an attendee joins the meeting, Fathom's in-app tool bar will pop up in a separate window here. This is where you can control your notes, insights & recording details.
3. As soon as an attendee joins the meeting, Fathom will begin recording the meeting. You can click Pause here if you need to stop recording throughout the meeting
4. To resume recording at any time, click this green Resume recording button
5. These buttons below are called "insights". These are completely configured by you. You can name them, color and re-order them to your liking. The insights are meant to be quick actions that you can click to segment a portion of the recording
6. Fathom will segment that portion of the zoom call and title it based on the insight name. You can also click in to each insight and type in your own notes manually
7. You can press enter and add multiple notes to the same insight
8. As you progress through the zoom call, you can continuously click an "insight" at different points during the call so you can focus on listening intently while Fathom does your note taking for you
9. Don't worry, even if you do not remember to click an insight or forget to select one in time, Fathom allows you to organize your insight recordings after the call is finished.
10. When the zoom call is over, click End
11. Then Click End Meeting for All
12. Then, go back to your browser and open that contact's record in HubSpot
13. Click the Meetings tab
14. If you zoom and fathom are synced to your HubSpot, you said see the meeting populated on this timeline list. Click to expand.
15. The first thing you will see if your Annotations, manual insights and any notes we typed in during the meeting here
16. Click Expand
17. Next, you will see the AI Summary provided by Fathom. This will have all the details of the call included links to the clips of the recording what the AI found important segments.
18. What we will do is highlight the whole summary for copying and pasting.
19. Right click and copy or click Command + c on Mac
20. From the left hand panel, lick Create an email compose button
21. This will pop-up the email composer on HubSpot. Right click and click paste or Command + v to paste in the AI summary text.
22. Now you can click, edit and tweak the summary to make it more succinct and accurate.
23. Once you have the email adjusted the way you like, add in any additional next steps and press send! And that's it. You're done.
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
#AI #hubspot #fathom #sales #products #tutorial #howto