Who are they, and why should you follow them in the square?
- Cammie Kannekens
- Magdalena Palomares
- Jessica Stuivenberg
- John Sedwick
- Susan Herder
🕐They are long-time iorad creators who are all Google Certified Trainers.
🕑They each have at least 45 verified answers in the square on various online apps.
🕒They have important educational roles in their respective jobs with titles like "District Instructional Lead," "University Professor," "Teacher & Tech Coach," "Technology Integration Specialist," and "Instructional Technology Coordinator."
We're not asking you to be impressed by their titles but by their experience.
For years these five educators have used iorad to create how-to tutorials for teachers, administrators, support staff, students, parents, and community members. Their tutorials are professional, consistent, and accessible. They have trained countless others how to use iorad to create iorad tutorials in support of student learning, professional development, and efficient business practices. And you know what? ... They also know how to ask the right questions in the square: timely, relevant questions about online tools everyone's using.
Now their knowledge and expertise is publicly available to anyone through the square.
Give it a try. Choose one (or all five) to follow. Here's how to follow your favorite ioradicals in the square:
1. The first step is to open the square, and Click Products.
2. Scroll through the list of products, and Click the Follow button next to the Products for which you want to receive notifications.
3. To stop including a Product in your notifications, Click Unfollow.
4. You can also follow members.
5. Scroll through the list of ioradicals, and Click Follow next to the members for which you want to receive notifications.
6. To stop including a member in your notifications, Click Unfollow.
7. You'll see when you have notifications when the bell icon has a pink dot on it.
8. That's it. You're done.
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **