Our users use iorad in a number of ways to create & share application training whether it be a web or a desktop application. Sometimes even within a single team it could be used for various purposes. Let’s take a look at the most common ways people are utilizing iorad and which features are most beneficial in each scenario.
- Employee Training
- Customer Training
- Sales Team Training
- Educational Staff Training
A simple way to capture & share application processes across the entire organization.
- Desktop & Web capture for all the applications used day to day.
- Hook up multiple integrations to quickly share training many places while having one centralized document to update.
- Quickly populate audio whether custom or using Text to Speech.
- Lock down training visibility within your org & blur sensitive information.
- Standardized style guide with company branding on all of your training
- Collaborate amongst teams of Subject Matter Experts to create & edit training.
Want to Learn More… Minimizing Challenges in L&D, 6 Ways to Share Knowledge Across an Organization, New & Improved Clippy Assistant, The Four Most Common Employee Training Challenges, Employees Need Engaging Onboarding
A fast & easy way to create & educate your users
- Hook up integrations to your Customer Support/Ticketing System/Knowledge Base
- Provide an interactive experience for learners to practice
- Within as little as 30 seconds create & send tutorials as a ticket response
- Use step list option to quickly create help articles
- Standardized Style Guide
- Utilize draft mode to stay ahead of the curve and the latest feature release
- Customers around the world — make use of the Amazon TTS & Google translate along with our easy to use audio/text translation template.
Want to Learn More… Why a Customer Education Strategy is Worth the Investment?, 5 Tips when Educating Customers, Excellent Customer Support Sells, 5 Keys to KnowledgeBase Adoption
Train your team and keep them up to date on the latest & greatest of the software application.
- Hands on — training for more solidified understanding
- Mobile accessibility while out on the road
- Unlimited tutorial access for the many sales applications & processes needed
- CRM Integrations: Accessible right within Sales applications
- Auto Designed PDF — to easily send documentation to clients or print process instructions to have on hand in a pinch
Want to Learn More…Just in Time Learning for Sales Teams, Better Faster Stronger Sales Training, Keeping a Remote Sales Team up to Speed, 3 Keys for Building Solid Sales Relationships , New & Improved Clippy Web Assistant
Keep your staff up to speed on all the newest applications & processes.
- Multi-Mode learning to help bridge the gap between Millennial and baby boomers staff.
- Out of the box solution — Easy to use
- Embed inside School LMS
- Google Single Sign On
- Integrates with Google Drive and YouTube.
- Read-along Audio with Interactive & Video mode
Want to Learn More How to’s… How to insert an iorad into a Google Classroom Assignment, How to embed an iorad into a Google Site, How to insert an iorad into Canvas with the extension, Connect iorad to Canvas ,
Want to Learn How Educators are using iorad… Nate — uses iorad for flipping the Classroom , Kevin — uses iorad to instruct teachers how to integrate technology into their classroom, Lee — uses iorad to support Instructional Coaches, Jane — uses iorad for providing registration instructions