Nothing... and everything!
It's iorad's task to make your experience using your online sales leads tools more efficient and effective. Take LinkedIn for example. Did you know that you can use LinkedIn to search for companies by the software they use?
Knowing what systems a company uses allows you to cater messaging and add value to conversations. Knowing what tools they use is very helpful insight in crafting how you can help them, including things like possible integrations and workflows they might not be aware of. It's like having x-ray vision into your target accounts.
• Share info on integrations opportunities with current tech
• Call out best practices with their various systems
• Delicately share short-comings in competitor products
Back to iorad...Use this iorad tutorial to show you how to use LinkedIn to search for companies by software they use!
1. The first step is to open LinkedIn and click Sales Navigator
2. From Sales Navigator's Home Page, click "Account Filters"
3. This will open up the Filters flyout for Accounts - also known as companies or organizations.
4. At the bottom of the Account filters you will see "Technologies used" . Click the plus sign to expand
5. In the textbox, type in the name of the software or technology you wish to search for.
6. Scroll down and click on the software you wish to pull up a list of accounts for
7. This will return a list of all companies that LinkedIn found that use that software.
8. To save an account in order to follow their updates and look up the leads within that account, click the save button
9. Then you can select which list you would like to save this account to. For example: Companies who use Salesforce. Note - if you do not have a list made yet, you can create a new one by clicking the plus sign on this pop up
10. You can then "Save" the search to reference this in the future by clicking Save Search here
11. Type in the text box to give this search a name. Like Prospective Companies using Salesforce
12. Click Save search
13. To reference this saved search in the future, click Saved Searches here
14. This will give you a list of all of your Saved searches that you can pull up to monitor, research and reach out to. Click on any of the List titles to access
15. Now if you wanted to search for Lead contacts within those saved accounts, click Lead
16. Click Expand Account lists filter
17. Under workflow, click the Plus sign for Account lists
18. type in or locate your software used account list then click Include
19. This will return a list of all individual contacts (leads) that are associated or work for those Saved accounts using that software you filtered by. You can now reach out and connect with them saving them to their own lead lists
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
Find this and other LinkedIn tutorials made with iorad on the square.